Here are some quick fun facts about me. 🙂
- I’m a Gryffindor (fan) but Hufflepuff hopeful.
- I strongly suspect I was supposed to be a mermaid or unicorn.
- My favorite Movies / Series are Harry Potter, LOTR, Star Wars, Wonder Woman, Guardians of the Galaxy… almost anything Marvel.. plus pretty much most horror films.
- The video games that I am currently playing are:
Ultra Despair Girls on PS4
Destiny: Forsaken on Xbox One
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition on Switch
Angry Birds Evolutions always on mobile. (Darn you Rovio for that never ending addiction!)
- My favorite TV Shows to Binge / rebinge right now are Lost Girl, Game of Thrones, Runaways, X-files, Doctor Who and more reality shows than I care to admit.
- Favorite Comic Characters right now are Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Captain Marvel, Gert (Runaways.. Okay all the runaways for years now), Squirrel Girl, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur, and Baby Groot of course. There really are too many to list.
- My favorite Books are Harry Potter series, LOTR series, Alice in Wonderland, White Rabbit Chronicles, and too many paranormal romance or YA books to list.. Reviews to come.
- I am always collecting Funko pop and vinyl of my favorite characters, lots of crochet critters and dolls I make, plus fun socks and toys.
- My house is overrun with Pomeranians! I have 4. They are adorably precious, sometimes overwhelming, and I am sure I will overshare them at times but they are too cute not to do so.
- My weakness is sugar. I don’t eat it any more. Seriously. Been doing Keto for a bit now and while it was hard to quit the sugar and find things at first, I can’t cheat once or I have to go through all the detox hell again. It’s my Kryptonite.
- I am trying to overcome my camera and mic shyness so I can stream games versus just taking screenshots. We shall see.
There you go. A little bit about quirky old geeky me.
Until next time,
<3 Niki Wyre
Nintendo Switch – Ask 🙂 Still having fun with this new to me platform
Angry Birds Evolution – NikiTheGeek (Legends United)
Niki Wyre also does health advocacy for chronic pain patients and people with Autoimmune Arthritis. She is founder of RA Chicks: Women with Rheumatoid Arthritis on FB and RAChicks.com. She raises awareness / funds for the nonprofits International Foundation for Autoimmune & Autoinflammatory Arthritis and Arthritis Foundation. She is writer and publisher of free crochet patterns on website cRAfterChick.com: a Crafty Chick with Rheumatoid Arthritis and has run the free kindle book update site eReaderLove.com for many years.
Looking to collab with Niki Wyre or work with your brand? You can find her here.